○ 'Gona Re Zou' means place of elephants.
○ This concession is 300 000 hectares that borders on the Gonarezhou National Park of Zimbabwe and on the Kruger National Park of South Africa.
○ This area produces good quality elephant, buffalo, leopard and sable trophy's. Elephant of 70-90 pounds can be found often in this area and buffalo of over 40 inches are regularly taken here.
○ This area is ajoined to the Hwange National Park, the countries largest park.
○ This area is approximately 300 000 hectares. The lodge is less than an hours drive from the Victoria Falls airport.
○ This area is well known for its massive leopard, full maned lion and top quality sable.
○ Other species on quota are elephant, buffalo, eland, waterbuck, kudu, zebra, reedbuck, impala and warthog.
○ Binga is situated on Lake Kariba and is the perfect place to hunt elephant, hippo and crocodile.
○ This is a 4 star lodge and is well suited for the whole family. 4 meter crocodiles are a realistic expectation in this area.
○ This area also offers excellent tiger fishing.
○ Situated in the Western region of Zimbabwe close to the Botswana border and close to the Hwange national park.
○ This area is arguably one of the best for large dark maned lions and also offers good buffalo and sable hunting.
○ Other species available here are; tuskless elephant, giraffe, waterbuck, eland, kudu, zebra, hyena, warthog, impala, side striped jackal, black backed jackal, civet, duiker and baboon.
○ Situated in the south-east of Zimbabwe, close to the Gonarezhou area and north of South Africa's Kruger national park, this area has very good buffalo and hippo hunting.
○ Often one can stumble in lone hippo bulls on land which makes for an exciting hunt.
○ Other species available are; giraffe, eland, zebra, wildebeest, bushbuck, hyena, bushpig, grysbok, impala, duiker and genet.
|Type of hunt||Days||Price|
|Lion/ Leopard/ Buffalo/ Elephant/ PG||21||P.O.R|
|Elephant/ Buffalo/ Leopard/ PG||18||P.O.R|
|Buffalo/ Leopard/ Sable/ PG||18||P.O.R|
|Buffalo/ Leopard/ PG||15||P.O.R|
|Elephant/ Buffalo/ PG||15||P.O.R|
|Buffalo/ Sable/ PG||14||P.O.R|
|Type of hunt||Days||Price|
|Buffalo/ Hippo/ Crocodile/ PG||14||P.O.R|
|Buffalo/ Tuskless/ PG||14||P.O.R|
Over and above trophy fees, daily rates and transfer costs.
○ Trophy preparation and export document fees: $400
○ Government Levy on daily rates: 2% of cost
○ Government Levy on trophy fees: 4% of cost
○ CITIES Tags for elephant, leopard and crocodile: $250 each
○ Boat hire: $150 per day. Boat fuel: $2 per litre
○ Air charter (quote on request)
○ Pre/bait fee/day $250
○ CITES tags each $120
○ Accomodation prior to and after Safari
○ Dipping, packing and shipping of trophies to final destination
○ Rifle Hire $25 per day plus $10 per bullet
○ Permit fees where applicable
○ Specially requested imported food and drinks
○ Airport transfers
○ Firearm permits are issued upon arrival at Harare, Victoria Falls or Buffalo Range.
○ We provide you with an invitation letter once the daily rates are paid.
○ No semi-automatic rifles are permitted.
○ Handgun hunts require special permits.
○ Bow hunts require special permits.
○ We do have rifles available to hire.
○ Matetsi $450 (land at Victoria falls)
○ Gonarezhou $800 (land at Harare)
DIP & PACK FEE:
○ 1-3 trophies $650
○ 4-6 trophies $800
○ 7+ trophies $1000
○ $25 per Day
○ $10 per Bullet
2 ON 1 HUNTS:
For all hunts, hunting on a 2 on 1 basis deduct $50/day per hunter.
Non hunter daily rates $350/day.
Bull > 49lbs
|90 lbs +||P.O.R|
|Impala Female (bait)||P.O.R|